Happies and Crappies #3
* I had two interviews this week and was really happy about one. I felt like I represented myself well with all the questions they asked. So now I feel like if they don't choose me, it's because I didn't have the experience they are looking for which is a much better feeling than not doing well. Keep those fingers crossed for me!
* I bought a white bikini set for cheap during Victoria's Secret sale. I was super ambitious about what kind of bikini I was comfortable wearing. Nope, not a string bikini bottom person. Thankfully I went to the store and asked if I could return just the bottom even though it was sold as a set and they were super helpful and I got a cute new ruffled bottom that does a much better job at covering my derriere. Yay!
* It's going to be in the 80s and sunny tomorrow. Beach time!
* So much end of the year work! Though I am making good progress, it's still a lot from cumulative folders to report cards. All I have to think is five more days...
* I haven't had as much time for blogging as I would like. My Bloglovin' feed is all backed up and I feel like I haven't been giving out the love for great posts like I usually do. I want to make bloggy friends but I am definitely not making the effort. I need to find more hours in my day!