Rabbit, rabbit! It's officially October 1st and we are now in the heart of fall. I won't get all "blogger-y" around here with some Anne of Green Gables quotes but I am excited for this new month. October is what this season is all about: changing leaves, a cooler breeze, cozier clothes, and delicious food. Everything is lighter and freer in the summer but fall has the feeling of a familiar sweater to wrap you up in a the comfort of routine. I'm trying to focus on all that I love for this month and forget about missing the beach and BBQs and driving with the windows down. Bucket list time!
1. Bake...something. I've been pinning a lot of donut recipes so there's that.
2. Decorate with some fall decor. I'm dragging Nick an hour and a half into rural PA for white pumpkins because they are perfection.
3. Scary movie marathon, a Halloween tradition.
4. Sample all the pumpkin beers.
5. A country drive to enjoy the fall foliage.
6. Apple cider donuts and morning coffee date.
7. Tackle a fall reading list.
8. Start some new knitting projects.