Through The Lens December
1. The month kicked off with Nick's birthday dinner at the new restaurant, Lo Spiedo. How adorable is that mini fry pot?! I need it!
2. Nick and I on Christmas Day. Next year we'll be husband and wife!
3. My mom has the best vintage ornaments like this blue-hued Santa. One of the best part of living close to home is getting to do all the special holiday things like putting up the tree at my mom's with all of my childhood ornaments.
4. Kicked off winter break with a flight and great friends.
5. I made a massive batch of cinnamon rolls from the Pioneer Woman's recipe and enjoyed them for a week.
6. Our tree at night was the prettiest sight.
7. These are my grandparents, the two most awesome people I've ever met. They inspire me every day to be better and to have fun always, like snapping party poppers, wearing paper crowns, and reading jokes.
8. These two boys are the best! Even though my brother only lives in North Jersey, it feels like a million miles away so it's always nice to have him home.
9. Nick and I took our last picture of 2014 in front of the Princeton Christmas tree. It was amazing to celebrate New Year's Eve with a happy hour and then just cuddle up at home.
I'm so glad it's time for the Through the Lens link-up with Kristen of Treats and Travels and Bri of All That's Glittered. Looking back at the great things done last month is a great reminder in the midst of the crazy stress of this month. The new year kicked off so well: pajama day with Nick, painting night with girlfriends...what happened?! But you know what, I'll probably do this link-up next month and reminisce about how good it was...